Sheila Dikshit to undergo surgery on Friday for sinus problem
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit will undergo a surgery on Friday for sinus problem at a private hospital here, sources said on Thursday.
75-year-old Dikshit was admitted to Escorts Hospital due to sinus problem, officials in Chief Minister`s Office said.
Doctors attending her said the chief minister`s condition and all her vital parameters were normal.
She will undergo a surgery tomorrow and it pertains to ENT department, hospital sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor