Sheila Dikshit to undergo surgery on Friday for sinus problem
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit will undergo a surgery on Friday for sinus problem at a private hospital here, sources said on Thursday.
75-year-old Dikshit was admitted to Escorts Hospital due to sinus problem, officials in Chief Minister`s Office said.
Doctors attending her said the chief minister`s condition and all her vital parameters were normal.
She will undergo a surgery tomorrow and it pertains to ENT department, hospital sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves