Sheila Dikshit to undergo surgery on Friday for sinus problem
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit will undergo a surgery on Friday for sinus problem at a private hospital here, sources said on Thursday.
75-year-old Dikshit was admitted to Escorts Hospital due to sinus problem, officials in Chief Minister`s Office said.
Doctors attending her said the chief minister`s condition and all her vital parameters were normal.
She will undergo a surgery tomorrow and it pertains to ENT department, hospital sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman