Shinde cuts short Maharashtra visit; returning to Delhi
New Delhi: Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde, who is currently in Maharashtra on Saturday cut short his visit and was returning to the national capital in the wake of the passing away of the Delhi gang-rape victim.
Shinde, who was expected to attend a public function at Solapur along with President Pranab Mukherjee, cancelled all his engagements there and decided to return, official sources said.
The 23-year-old girl died at a hospital in Singapore early this morning.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch