Shiv Sena ex-leader attacked in Delhi over parking
New Delhi: A former Shiv Sena leader has complained that he was attacked by four people, including a woman, here following an argument over parking, said police Sunday.
Dhruva Pathak, 46, a resident of Vishnu Garden in west Delhi, was thrashed by autorickshaw driver Mohan and three others around 10.45 p.m. Saturday in west Delhi`s Rajouri Garden area, police said, quoting from the victim`s complaint.
Mohan lived close to Pathak`s office in Rajouri Garden and objected to the latter parking his vehicle on road in an inappropriate manner, police said.
Pathak, who claims to have worked with the Shiv Sena for 22 years, told IANS that he was attacked by Mohan, his wife, his son Rinku and one of his associates.
He claimed Mohan allegedly started using abusive language when he saw his car parked on road.
"When I told him not to use abusive language, he along with the others attacked me. The accused also damaged my car," said Pathak.
The victim was treated for head, leg and hand injuries at a hospital, said a police officer.
"We are verifying the facts that led to the incident. No one has been arrested," said the officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video