Shiv Sena ex-leader attacked in Delhi over parking
New Delhi: A former Shiv Sena leader has complained that he was attacked by four people, including a woman, here following an argument over parking, said police Sunday.
Dhruva Pathak, 46, a resident of Vishnu Garden in west Delhi, was thrashed by autorickshaw driver Mohan and three others around 10.45 p.m. Saturday in west Delhi`s Rajouri Garden area, police said, quoting from the victim`s complaint.
Mohan lived close to Pathak`s office in Rajouri Garden and objected to the latter parking his vehicle on road in an inappropriate manner, police said.
Pathak, who claims to have worked with the Shiv Sena for 22 years, told IANS that he was attacked by Mohan, his wife, his son Rinku and one of his associates.
He claimed Mohan allegedly started using abusive language when he saw his car parked on road.
"When I told him not to use abusive language, he along with the others attacked me. The accused also damaged my car," said Pathak.
The victim was treated for head, leg and hand injuries at a hospital, said a police officer.
"We are verifying the facts that led to the incident. No one has been arrested," said the officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena was Indrani’s daughter from her previous marriage, not sister
- How justified is the violence in Gujarat over quota row?-Part 2
- Gujarat quota stir: Exclusive interview with Hardik Patel
- DNA: Sheena Bora's murder case- Know how the mystery unfolded!
- Sheena Bora murder mystery: Eight questions which need to be answered
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal