Shocker! 15-month-old girl raped in Delhi, two held
New Delhi: A 15-month-old girl was allegedly raped by two people inside an army servant quarter here, police said Saturday, adding two people have been detained.
The incident occurred between 4.15 pm and 5 pm Friday when the toddler was alone at her house in south Delhi`s Vasant Vihar area.
"The victim`s mother left home around 4.15 pm for some work and returned around 5 pm to find her daughter bleeding," said a police officer.
The woman resides with her husband, a sanitation employee, in an army servant quarter.
The victim was taken to a hospital where her condition is stated to be stable.
Two people, including a servant and the victim`s juvenile cousin, have been detained.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Seers, religious orders need to work towards a modern India: PM Modi
- Has Dhanush replaced Vicky Kaushal in Bejoy Nambiar's next?
- Bhagwant Mann smells of alcohol, can't sit next to him: Suspended AAP MP Harinder Khalsa
- Simply irresistible! You cannot take your eyes off majestic Priyanka Chopra on Flaunt cover- See it to believe it
- Varun Dhawan, Jacqueline and John Abraham run for their lives in new 'Dishoom' POSTER? Pic inside