Shocker! 15-month-old girl raped in Delhi, two held
New Delhi: A 15-month-old girl was allegedly raped by two people inside an army servant quarter here, police said Saturday, adding two people have been detained.
The incident occurred between 4.15 pm and 5 pm Friday when the toddler was alone at her house in south Delhi`s Vasant Vihar area.
"The victim`s mother left home around 4.15 pm for some work and returned around 5 pm to find her daughter bleeding," said a police officer.
The woman resides with her husband, a sanitation employee, in an army servant quarter.
The victim was taken to a hospital where her condition is stated to be stable.
Two people, including a servant and the victim`s juvenile cousin, have been detained.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- On being No. 1 in Tests: We need to do a lot to maintain it, says Pakistan skipper Misbah-ul-Haq
- Reasons why you're having chest pain!
- Madhya Pradesh assembly to consider GST Bill today
- Rohith Vemula suicide case: Hyderabad V-C can't be held responsible, concludes HRD probe panel
- Saradha scam: ED summons P Chidambaram's wife Nalini