Shocker! 15-month-old girl raped in Delhi, two held
New Delhi: A 15-month-old girl was allegedly raped by two people inside an army servant quarter here, police said Saturday, adding two people have been detained.
The incident occurred between 4.15 pm and 5 pm Friday when the toddler was alone at her house in south Delhi`s Vasant Vihar area.
"The victim`s mother left home around 4.15 pm for some work and returned around 5 pm to find her daughter bleeding," said a police officer.
The woman resides with her husband, a sanitation employee, in an army servant quarter.
The victim was taken to a hospital where her condition is stated to be stable.
Two people, including a servant and the victim`s juvenile cousin, have been detained.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore