Shootout in Delhi, one killed
New Delhi: One person was killed and another injured in a shootout at the Kamla Market area of central Delhi Monday, police said.
"There has been a shootout. One man has been killed and another is injured," a police official told a news agency.
The attack took place in an area behind Zakir Hussain college.
The injured man has been admitted to LNJP hospital.
"The police were informed about the shootout around 11.45 am. The motive behind the attack or the identity of the attacker are not yet known," the official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB