Shootout in Delhi, one killed
New Delhi: One person was killed and another injured in a shootout at the Kamla Market area of central Delhi Monday, police said.
"There has been a shootout. One man has been killed and another is injured," a police official told a news agency.
The attack took place in an area behind Zakir Hussain college.
The injured man has been admitted to LNJP hospital.
"The police were informed about the shootout around 11.45 am. The motive behind the attack or the identity of the attacker are not yet known," the official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- When a professor sexually abused a girl in classroom; watch other students' reaction
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi