Siblings strangulated, bodies found in jungle in NE Delhi
New Delhi: A five-year-old boy and his younger sister were today found murdered in a jungle in north-east Delhi, police said.
The incident was reported from Usmanpur area and the siblings were missing from their house since last evening.
They were strangulated, police said adding the bodies have been sent for a post-mortem.
The father of the victims is a contractor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- WATCH: 'Sting videos of Kejriwal govt's minister Imran Hussain's staffer demanding bribe of Rs 25 lakh for his boss'
- Big clash of 2016: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' head on with Prabhas and SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2' at the Box Office?