Six Delhi HC blast victims discharged
New Delhi: Six injured victims of the Delhi
High Court blast were discharged on Monday while 30 others
continue to undergo treatment in different hospitals.
The condition of three patients admitted at the Ram
Manohar Lohia hospital was critical, doctors said, adding
follow-up care has begun.
"We have discharged over 26 patients in the past five
days, including six today. Surgeries of some victims were also
conducted. Some victims are now turning up at the OPD for
follow-up," said Dr Sunil Saxena, CMO of RML hospital.
40-year-old Allaudin, a resident of Daryaganj who
suffered injuries in the head and left leg, was there at the
"I have been asked to come at regular intervals for
changing my bandages. I have also been referred to other
OPDs," he said.
According to Dr Saxena, most of the injured victims will
have to come for follow-up care for a long period of time.
Besides RML hospital, four victims are undergoing
treatment at Safdarjung hospital, five at AIIMS, two at Max
hospital and one each at Moolchand and LNJP hospitals.
Of all the injured, three have undergone amputation of
the lower limbs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday