Six injured in fire in capital
New Delhi: Six persons were injured Tuesday night when a fire broke out in a house in the capital.
The incident took place in Amar Colony at around 9:00 PM and five fire tenders were rushed to the spot, fire brigade officials said.
Six persons were critically injured in the blaze and rushed to the Safdarjung hospital for treatment, the officials said.
The cause of fire is yet to be ascertained.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorists gun down policeman in Kashmir's Pulwama district
- BJP to hold meet with CMs' of party-ruled states, PM Modi to address concluding session
- JD(U) backs Mamata Banerjee, says resistance against Centre is growing
- Three low-intensity earthquakes hit Himachal Pradesh, no casualties
- SL vs AUS: How Graeme Smith and Dale Steyn ridiculed Steve Smith for heading home