Six injured in fire in capital
New Delhi: Six persons were injured Tuesday night when a fire broke out in a house in the capital.
The incident took place in Amar Colony at around 9:00 PM and five fire tenders were rushed to the spot, fire brigade officials said.
Six persons were critically injured in the blaze and rushed to the Safdarjung hospital for treatment, the officials said.
The cause of fire is yet to be ascertained.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress