SM Krishna welcomes Judicial probe
Mandya: External Affairs Minister S M Krishna
today welcomed a judicial probe ordered by the Karnataka
government into the denotification and allotment of lands by
Bangalore Development Authority and Karnataka Industrial Area
"Let the probe bring out the truth. During my regime
as Chief Minister, I denotified lands in public interest,"
Krishna, here on a private visit, told reporters.
Krishna, who was Chief Minister between 1999-2004, has
already clarified that he denotified lands acquired by BDA and
KIADB for public purpose, including for development projects
and not to favour any individuals.
Chief Minister B S Yeddyurappa, who is facing allegations
of nepotism and favouritism in denotification and allotment of
land, has ordered a judicial probe into the issue from 1995 to
till date to cover the period of his predecessors also.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know