Snack bars for Airport Metro commuters
New Delhi: High-speed Airport Metro Express commuters can now enjoy hot coffee and crispy snacks at the New Delhi Station with Cafe Coffee Day and KFC opening their outlets.
The outlets, which are at the ground floor and concourse levels of the New Delhi Station, will allow non-passengers also to sip a cup of coffee and have snacks. Global food chain KFC will open another outlet at the same station very soon.
The outlets have come up nearly a year after operations started on the high-speed link which connects Connaught Place with the Indira Gandhi International Airport.
"These outlets will be beneficial for the transit railway passengers and people who want to have a quick bite before they catch their trains. Commuters who are doing early check-in can also pass time at the retail space and enjoy food at the elaborate food court," a Reliance Infrastructure spokesperson said.
"Reliance Metro Airport Line is going to provide its commuters a profound shopping and dining experience. We are glad to announce that KFC and CCD outlets are already open at the New Delhi station of the Airport line. Even the non commuters can come and enjoy the food here, as the outlet is in the non-ticketing area of the station," the spokesperson said.
Reliance Infrastructure, concessionaire of the Airport Metro line is soon coming up with big retail brands at two of its stations where commuters will have a complete shopping and dining experience.
The New Delhi station will also have a mini Dilli haat and also provide preview of mini Delhi and a total of around 120 outlets will be set up at New Delhi and Shivaji Stadium stations, the spokesperson said, adding that the stations also have ATM counters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Media exclusive chat with 'Welcome to Karachi' cast
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Zee Media exclusive interview with Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- UP Minister allegedly threatens, abuses Gonda businessman
- Manali: Heavy corruption found in environmental taxes
- UP: Jammu-bound Muri Express derails in Kaushambi
- Five unmanned parachutes spotted over Mumbai airport
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 24, 2015
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man?
- Dawood's intercepted phone calls prove yet again he is in Pakistan
- Jaipur girl Mini Rajpal wins Miss India Deaf 2015!
- Mumbai architecture creates double decker bus from scrap!
- CBSE Board Class 12th Exam Results 2015 declared
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man? Part-2
- IPL 2015 Final: MI vs CSK - As it happened...
- CBSE.nic.in 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board (cbseresults.nic.in) Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced on May 25
- Heatwave continues in North India; death toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana more than 400
- IPL 2015 final: Mumbai Indians thrash Chennai Super Kings by 41 runs to lift second title
- Heatwave claims over 550 lives so far, Delhi saw hottest day
- LIVE - Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced shortly
- Check cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 12 result 2015
- Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 declared
- Kejriwal completes 100 days in office, AAP says centre 'shadow boxing' over row with LG
- Mathura rally: PM Modi slams 'corrupt' UPA regime, lauds NDA govt's efforts in past one year
- Two dead, over 100 injured as Muri Express derails in UP; Prabhu announces Rs 2 lakhs ex-gratia for kin of dead
- CBSE Class 12 results out: Here's how you can check
- Online filing of applications for UPSC civil services exam begins
- PM Narendra Modi's Mathura rally: As it happened
- Not just today, Muslims feeling alienated since 1947: Najma Heptulla