Software engineer killed in south Delhi
New Delhi: A software engineer was killed
and his three friends were injured in south Delhi when their
car hit a trolley truck early this morning, police said.
The incident was reported from Rajokri flyover near
Vasant Kunj at around 3 am, they said and the deceased has
been identified as Rakesh.
His injured friends have been identified as Himanshu,
Ravinder and Arun.
The truck driver fled from the spot leaving the
Police rushed all the four persons to AIIMS Trauma
Centre where Rakesh was declared brought dead.
Rakesh`s father is a deputy manager with a prominent
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash