Software engineer shoots himself dead
New Delhi: A 25-year-old software engineer allegedly shot himself dead in west Delhi`s Vikaspuri area after a fight with a married woman he was living with, police said on Thursday.
The incident took place last night when the deceased identified as Manoj shot himself dead with a country made pistol following a heated argument with the married woman, a senior police official said.
The body has been recovered and sent to Deen Dayal Upadhaya hospital for post mortem.
No suicide note has been found, police said.
Manoj, while living in Sagarpur area came in contact with the married woman, aged around 30-35 years and mother of two daughters, a few month ago, according to police.
Later, he decided to live with the woman at her house in Vikaspuri as her husband was living in Himachal Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Watch: Panel discussion on students turning traitors at JNU - Part IV
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"