Software engineer shoots himself dead
New Delhi: A 25-year-old software engineer allegedly shot himself dead in west Delhi`s Vikaspuri area after a fight with a married woman he was living with, police said on Thursday.
The incident took place last night when the deceased identified as Manoj shot himself dead with a country made pistol following a heated argument with the married woman, a senior police official said.
The body has been recovered and sent to Deen Dayal Upadhaya hospital for post mortem.
No suicide note has been found, police said.
Manoj, while living in Sagarpur area came in contact with the married woman, aged around 30-35 years and mother of two daughters, a few month ago, according to police.
Later, he decided to live with the woman at her house in Vikaspuri as her husband was living in Himachal Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends