Software engineer shoots himself dead
New Delhi: A 25-year-old software engineer allegedly shot himself dead in west Delhi`s Vikaspuri area after a fight with a married woman he was living with, police said on Thursday.
The incident took place last night when the deceased identified as Manoj shot himself dead with a country made pistol following a heated argument with the married woman, a senior police official said.
The body has been recovered and sent to Deen Dayal Upadhaya hospital for post mortem.
No suicide note has been found, police said.
Manoj, while living in Sagarpur area came in contact with the married woman, aged around 30-35 years and mother of two daughters, a few month ago, according to police.
Later, he decided to live with the woman at her house in Vikaspuri as her husband was living in Himachal Pradesh.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amit Shah interacts with journalists at BJP office
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read