Software engineer shoots himself dead
New Delhi: A 25-year-old software engineer allegedly shot himself dead in west Delhi`s Vikaspuri area after a fight with a married woman he was living with, police said on Thursday.
The incident took place last night when the deceased identified as Manoj shot himself dead with a country made pistol following a heated argument with the married woman, a senior police official said.
The body has been recovered and sent to Deen Dayal Upadhaya hospital for post mortem.
No suicide note has been found, police said.
Manoj, while living in Sagarpur area came in contact with the married woman, aged around 30-35 years and mother of two daughters, a few month ago, according to police.
Later, he decided to live with the woman at her house in Vikaspuri as her husband was living in Himachal Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users