South Delhi areas to face power cuts
New Delhi: Several areas in South Delhi will face power cuts on rotational basis for the next 15 days beginning Saturday due planned shut down of a major transmission line.
A power department official said the 220 KV
transmission line from Maharani Bagh sub-station to Lodhi Road
Sub-Station will be shut down for the next 15 days to carry
out construction work on the elevated road project over the
The areas to be affected because of the shut down
include Defence Colony, HUDCO Complex, Nizammuddin, Lajpat
Nagar, Niti Bagh, Udai Park, Gulmohar Park, Sunder Nagar,
Friends Colony, Maharani Bagh, India Habitat Centre, Kilokari,
East of Kailash and adjoining areas.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know