South Delhi areas to face power cuts
New Delhi: Several areas in South Delhi will face power cuts on rotational basis for the next 15 days beginning Saturday due planned shut down of a major transmission line.
A power department official said the 220 KV
transmission line from Maharani Bagh sub-station to Lodhi Road
Sub-Station will be shut down for the next 15 days to carry
out construction work on the elevated road project over the
The areas to be affected because of the shut down
include Defence Colony, HUDCO Complex, Nizammuddin, Lajpat
Nagar, Niti Bagh, Udai Park, Gulmohar Park, Sunder Nagar,
Friends Colony, Maharani Bagh, India Habitat Centre, Kilokari,
East of Kailash and adjoining areas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan