South Delhi areas to face power cuts
New Delhi: Several areas in South Delhi will face power cuts on rotational basis for the next 15 days beginning Saturday due planned shut down of a major transmission line.
A power department official said the 220 KV
transmission line from Maharani Bagh sub-station to Lodhi Road
Sub-Station will be shut down for the next 15 days to carry
out construction work on the elevated road project over the
The areas to be affected because of the shut down
include Defence Colony, HUDCO Complex, Nizammuddin, Lajpat
Nagar, Niti Bagh, Udai Park, Gulmohar Park, Sunder Nagar,
Friends Colony, Maharani Bagh, India Habitat Centre, Kilokari,
East of Kailash and adjoining areas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan government may appeal against Salman Khan's acquittal
- 'Michael Jackson died a vulnerable man'
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site
- Court rejects Ohio law that bans police from sex with minors
- Democrats speaking about world that does not exist: Trump