South Delhi to get two more hospitals
New Delhi: Construction of two hospitals will
soon begin in South Delhi area with a combined capacity of 300
beds, Delhi Health Minister A K Walia said on Thursday.
He said a 200 bedded hospital will come up at Ambedkar
Nagar while another 100 bedded hospital will be constructed at
Walia was speaking after inaugurating a dispensary at
Saket in South Delhi.
The dispensary, which is the 236th in the city, has been
constructed at a cost of Rs 2.30 crore.
Walia said the new dispensary will cater to the medical
needs of 50,000 people in Saket and nearby localities.
Delhi Assembly Speaker Yoganand Shastri was also present
on the occasion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Speed trial of Spanish-built Talgo train conducted on Bareilly-Moradabad rail route
- The never-ending vigil for millions yearning to bury their dead
- Irrfan Khan's 'Madaari' release date postponed, will hit screens on July 15!
- Indus era at least 8,000 years old, not 5,500; culminated due to climate change!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Sunny Leone, Taapsee Pannu – Stars who donned the purple colour in elan!