South Delhi to get two more hospitals
New Delhi: Construction of two hospitals will
soon begin in South Delhi area with a combined capacity of 300
beds, Delhi Health Minister A K Walia said on Thursday.
He said a 200 bedded hospital will come up at Ambedkar
Nagar while another 100 bedded hospital will be constructed at
Walia was speaking after inaugurating a dispensary at
Saket in South Delhi.
The dispensary, which is the 236th in the city, has been
constructed at a cost of Rs 2.30 crore.
Walia said the new dispensary will cater to the medical
needs of 50,000 people in Saket and nearby localities.
Delhi Assembly Speaker Yoganand Shastri was also present
on the occasion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?