South Delhi to get two more hospitals
New Delhi: Construction of two hospitals will
soon begin in South Delhi area with a combined capacity of 300
beds, Delhi Health Minister A K Walia said on Thursday.
He said a 200 bedded hospital will come up at Ambedkar
Nagar while another 100 bedded hospital will be constructed at
Walia was speaking after inaugurating a dispensary at
Saket in South Delhi.
The dispensary, which is the 236th in the city, has been
constructed at a cost of Rs 2.30 crore.
Walia said the new dispensary will cater to the medical
needs of 50,000 people in Saket and nearby localities.
Delhi Assembly Speaker Yoganand Shastri was also present
on the occasion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- David Headley reveals Pakistan's role in 26/11 terror attacks
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism? - Part II
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- UP: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Renowned Urdu poet Nida Fazli dies at 78
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli