Speaker angry over member pointing finger at Chair
New Delhi: Lok Sabha Speaker Meira Kumar
on Thursday took exception to a Congress member pointing finger at
the Chair while trying to make a point in the House.
Soon after the Zero Hour was over, Science and Technology
Minister Pawan Kumar Bansal rose to take up the legislative
In the meantime, Lal Singh (Cong) said he should be given
a chance to raise the issue related to his state of Jammu and
Singh refused to take his seat despite the Speaker
repeatedly asking him to raise the issue during the second
half of Zero Hour in the evening.
He was seen pointing finger at the Chair at which Kumar
objected and sternly asked him not to point finger.
Bansal had to intervene to ask Singh to take his seat and
allow the House to take up Government business.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack