Speaker angry over member pointing finger at Chair
New Delhi: Lok Sabha Speaker Meira Kumar
on Thursday took exception to a Congress member pointing finger at
the Chair while trying to make a point in the House.
Soon after the Zero Hour was over, Science and Technology
Minister Pawan Kumar Bansal rose to take up the legislative
In the meantime, Lal Singh (Cong) said he should be given
a chance to raise the issue related to his state of Jammu and
Singh refused to take his seat despite the Speaker
repeatedly asking him to raise the issue during the second
half of Zero Hour in the evening.
He was seen pointing finger at the Chair at which Kumar
objected and sternly asked him not to point finger.
Bansal had to intervene to ask Singh to take his seat and
allow the House to take up Government business.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai