Special aircraft to bring back body today evening
New Delhi: A special aircraft will bring back the body of the 23-year-old gang-rape victim from Singapore Saturday evening, officials said.
The woman died early Saturday in a Singapore hospital after battling for life for 13 days.
She was brutally gang-raped and tortured on board a moving bus here Dec 16 and suffered grievous injuries. She was flown to Singapore Wednesday night for specialised treatment after her condition deteriorated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Suresh Raina denies Lalit Modi's match-fixing allegation, mulls legal action against former IPL boss