Special aircraft to bring back body today evening
New Delhi: A special aircraft will bring back the body of the 23-year-old gang-rape victim from Singapore Saturday evening, officials said.
The woman died early Saturday in a Singapore hospital after battling for life for 13 days.
She was brutally gang-raped and tortured on board a moving bus here Dec 16 and suffered grievous injuries. She was flown to Singapore Wednesday night for specialised treatment after her condition deteriorated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31