Special aircraft to bring back body today evening
New Delhi: A special aircraft will bring back the body of the 23-year-old gang-rape victim from Singapore Saturday evening, officials said.
The woman died early Saturday in a Singapore hospital after battling for life for 13 days.
She was brutally gang-raped and tortured on board a moving bus here Dec 16 and suffered grievous injuries. She was flown to Singapore Wednesday night for specialised treatment after her condition deteriorated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- WATCH: Roger Federer mesmerizes centre court crowd with a 'tweener lob'