Special Lok Adalat for power cases Jan 14-15
New Delhi: The Delhi Legal Services Authority (DLSA) will organise a special Lok Adalat Jan 14-15 to settle power theft cases, it was announced Sunday.
"The two-day Lok Adalat will provide BRPL (BSES Rajdhani Power Limited ) litigants residing in south and west Delhi, a one-time opportunity, for an amicable and on-the-spot settlement of their power theft cases, relating to both direct theft and meter tampering," a DLSA statement said.
The Lok Adalat is being conducted by DLSA and (BRPL) at the Saket district court.
A BRPL spokesperson said letters and notices were dispatched to 25,000 litigants and cases pending in any court of law or yet to be filed can come up in the Lok Adalat.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you