Special Lok Adalat for power cases Jan 14-15
New Delhi: The Delhi Legal Services Authority (DLSA) will organise a special Lok Adalat Jan 14-15 to settle power theft cases, it was announced Sunday.
"The two-day Lok Adalat will provide BRPL (BSES Rajdhani Power Limited ) litigants residing in south and west Delhi, a one-time opportunity, for an amicable and on-the-spot settlement of their power theft cases, relating to both direct theft and meter tampering," a DLSA statement said.
The Lok Adalat is being conducted by DLSA and (BRPL) at the Saket district court.
A BRPL spokesperson said letters and notices were dispatched to 25,000 litigants and cases pending in any court of law or yet to be filed can come up in the Lok Adalat.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore