Specialist from Mumbai flown in to review Jaswant`s condition
New Delhi: Condition of former BJP leader Jaswant Singh, who suffered head injuries, continues to be grave with a critical care specialist from Mumbai being flown in here to examine him.
The 76-year-old, who is in coma, was admitted to the Army Research and Referral Hospital here on Friday after he had fallen down. The former Defence Minister continues to be on life support system.
"He is still in coma and on ventilatory support. His vitals are stable and condition continues to be grave. Eminent critical care specialist from Mumbai, Dr Udwadia reviewed Mr Jaswant Singh`s condition this evening," Defence Ministry spokesperson, Sitanshu Kar said.
Singh, who had also served as External Affairs and Finance Minister during the previous NDA regime, was expelled from BJP early this year after he had decided to contest the Lok Sabha polls from Barmer in Rajasthan as an Independent after being denied a party ticket.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Arvind Kejriwal takes U-turn on water promise, says BJP
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!