Spurned by girl, Delhi youth attacks her parents
New Delhi: A youth on Sunday shot and injured the father of a girl who rejected his proposal, police said. He also attacked and injured the girl`s mother with a stick.
Yogesh, 55, and his wife Poonam, 50, were attacked by the young man in their house in Jyoti Nagar in east Delhi, police said.
The youth, who is now untraceable and on the run, shot the girl`s father in the abdomen and assaulted the mother with a stick, police said.
He came to the house in the morning and proposed to the elder daughter of Yogesh and as she refused, he targeted her parents, police said.
- Housing demand may pick up in next six months: Knight Frank
- Bizarre: This London restaurant promotes nudism; you can eat your meals here fully naked!
- Tata Group mulling over plan to launch wearables for yoga practioners, factory workers
- JNU sends show-cause to Umar for movie screening last year
- A vitamin that can decelerate ageing process!