Sri Sri Ravi Shankar urges Narayan Sai to surrender
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Spiritual guru and Art of Living founder Sri Sri Ravi Shankar has appealed to Narayan Sai, the rape accused absconding son of self-styled godman Asaram, to surrender before court and present his case "boldly".
Reports on Tuesday quoted Sri Sri as saying, "Narayan Sai should not be afraid of police if he is right"."
The Art of Living founder further added that running and escaping from the problem is no solution.
Sri Sri made these remarks while replying to a question regarding Asaram.
The revered spiritual guru, however, said that the whole alleged episode has brought a stigma to the entire Sant Samaj in the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Arvind Kejriwal takes U-turn on water promise, says BJP
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!