Statement of doctor recorded in Aarushi murder case
Ghaziabad: The statement of Dr Dinesh Kumar was on Friday recorded at a special CBI court here Friday in the Aarushi-Hemraj murder case.
Dr Kumar of Maulana Azad Medical College told the court about the syllabus of Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) course.
The CBI today produced him as a witness.
CBI special judge S Lal fixed February 4 as the next date of hearing in the case.
Teenager Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj were murdered in 2008 and her parents, dentists Rajesh and Nupur Talwar, are being tried for the killings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'US will continue to expand defense systems to protect South Korea, regional allies from North Korean missiles'
- Bandits kill 31 bush taxi passengers in Madagascar
- North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un hails successful test of new missile, says it can strike US Pacific bases
- LIC chairman S K Roy resigns two years before his term ends
- UEFA Euro 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo rescues Portugal; Belgium seal last-16 berth in Zlatan Ibrahimovic's farewell