Steady morning drizzle brings relief to Delhiites
New Delhi: A steady morning drizzle drenched
the capital on Thursday, bringing down the temperature by over two
degrees and causing minor traffic snarls and water logging in
The rain gauges measured a total of 2.4 mm of rains over
the last 24 hours ending at 8.30 am, the MeT office said.
Delhiites had a muggy day yesterday with a rise in
temperature and high humidity even as some parts of the
capital received monsoon showers.
The weatherman has predicted a partly cloudy sky today
with the temperature oscillating between 34 degree and 27
degree Celsius, down from yesterday`s 36.5 degrees and 27
degree Celsius respectively.
Monsoon showers had returned to the city on Tuesday after
a brief hiatus, bringing relief to citizens who were reeling
under high humidity and hot weather conditions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Post Uri attack, India strengthens border surveillance along LOC
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray