Steady morning drizzle brings relief to Delhiites
New Delhi: A steady morning drizzle drenched
the capital on Thursday, bringing down the temperature by over two
degrees and causing minor traffic snarls and water logging in
The rain gauges measured a total of 2.4 mm of rains over
the last 24 hours ending at 8.30 am, the MeT office said.
Delhiites had a muggy day yesterday with a rise in
temperature and high humidity even as some parts of the
capital received monsoon showers.
The weatherman has predicted a partly cloudy sky today
with the temperature oscillating between 34 degree and 27
degree Celsius, down from yesterday`s 36.5 degrees and 27
degree Celsius respectively.
Monsoon showers had returned to the city on Tuesday after
a brief hiatus, bringing relief to citizens who were reeling
under high humidity and hot weather conditions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Shraddha Kapoor sought to judge music reality TV show?
- Big boost for PM Modi! US voices concerns over human rights situation in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir
- Lodha panel secretary accused BCCI selectors of taking sexual favours, reveals Ajay Shirke
- TMC govt cracks down on 'Narayani Sena', bans training camps in Cooch Behar district
- Brazil police say IOC's Patrick Hickey discussed illegal ticket sales