Steady morning drizzle brings relief to Delhiites
New Delhi: A steady morning drizzle drenched
the capital on Thursday, bringing down the temperature by over two
degrees and causing minor traffic snarls and water logging in
The rain gauges measured a total of 2.4 mm of rains over
the last 24 hours ending at 8.30 am, the MeT office said.
Delhiites had a muggy day yesterday with a rise in
temperature and high humidity even as some parts of the
capital received monsoon showers.
The weatherman has predicted a partly cloudy sky today
with the temperature oscillating between 34 degree and 27
degree Celsius, down from yesterday`s 36.5 degrees and 27
degree Celsius respectively.
Monsoon showers had returned to the city on Tuesday after
a brief hiatus, bringing relief to citizens who were reeling
under high humidity and hot weather conditions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love