Steady morning drizzle brings relief to Delhiites
New Delhi: A steady morning drizzle drenched
the capital on Thursday, bringing down the temperature by over two
degrees and causing minor traffic snarls and water logging in
The rain gauges measured a total of 2.4 mm of rains over
the last 24 hours ending at 8.30 am, the MeT office said.
Delhiites had a muggy day yesterday with a rise in
temperature and high humidity even as some parts of the
capital received monsoon showers.
The weatherman has predicted a partly cloudy sky today
with the temperature oscillating between 34 degree and 27
degree Celsius, down from yesterday`s 36.5 degrees and 27
degree Celsius respectively.
Monsoon showers had returned to the city on Tuesday after
a brief hiatus, bringing relief to citizens who were reeling
under high humidity and hot weather conditions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- OROP stalemate to end soon, Govt's draft agreement ready, claim sources
- Roger Federer cleans court by removing bottles, towels left by other players