Steady morning drizzle brings relief to Delhiites
New Delhi: A steady morning drizzle drenched
the capital on Thursday, bringing down the temperature by over two
degrees and causing minor traffic snarls and water logging in
The rain gauges measured a total of 2.4 mm of rains over
the last 24 hours ending at 8.30 am, the MeT office said.
Delhiites had a muggy day yesterday with a rise in
temperature and high humidity even as some parts of the
capital received monsoon showers.
The weatherman has predicted a partly cloudy sky today
with the temperature oscillating between 34 degree and 27
degree Celsius, down from yesterday`s 36.5 degrees and 27
degree Celsius respectively.
Monsoon showers had returned to the city on Tuesday after
a brief hiatus, bringing relief to citizens who were reeling
under high humidity and hot weather conditions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part II
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part III
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes?
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes? - Part II
- French giants, Paris Saint-Germain announce the appointment of Unai Emery as new coach
- India gets top rating for prudent financial market norms
- RBI to remain open to facilitate transactions on July 1
- Rain plays havoc in Mumbai; heavy showers predicted for another week
- Anil Kumble dismisses having conflict of interest in becoming coach