Strike by section of DTC employees affects bus ser
New Delhi: Commuters in several areas of the city faced hardship on Monday as a section of Delhi Transport Corporation employees struck work partially impacting bus services.
The strike called by certain section of the employees in DTC`s Millenium bus depot affected services of around 300 buses.
The agitating employees did not allow these buses to leave the depot.
However, the services return to normal in the afternoon after the striking employees withdrew their agitation after holding talks with the management.
A member of the employees union said the management had cut certain allowances but in the talks they agreed not to cut them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!