Strike by section of DTC employees affects bus ser
New Delhi: Commuters in several areas of the city faced hardship on Monday as a section of Delhi Transport Corporation employees struck work partially impacting bus services.
The strike called by certain section of the employees in DTC`s Millenium bus depot affected services of around 300 buses.
The agitating employees did not allow these buses to leave the depot.
However, the services return to normal in the afternoon after the striking employees withdrew their agitation after holding talks with the management.
A member of the employees union said the management had cut certain allowances but in the talks they agreed not to cut them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- NIA busts ISIS module in Hyderabad; 11 arrested
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II