Student leader hurt in Delhi University attack
New Delhi: Ahead of the Sep 13 Delhi University Students Union polls, a student leader was injured here in a clash between two groups in the university campus Monday afternoon, police said.
Nikhil Dwivedi, national secretary of the National Students` Union of India, was allegedly attacked when he was standing with his party members in the campus.
He was admitted to hospital for treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore