Student stabbed to death after altercation
New Delhi: A 17-year-old student was
stabbed to death tonight after he had an altercation with
colleagues in north-east Delhi, police said.
The incident took place in the New Usmanpur village at
around 9:30 pm when Jitendra, the victim, was returning home
from his tuition class.
He had a heated argument with three to four fellow
students who then stabbed him, a senior police official said.
Jitendra was rushed to Guru Tegh Bahadur hospital
where he was declared brought dead.
A case of murder has been registered and efforts are
on to nab the accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Siachen braveheart loses battle for life; India pays homage to Lance Naik Hanumanthappa, PM Modi 'devastated'