Student stabbed to death after altercation
New Delhi: A 17-year-old student was
stabbed to death tonight after he had an altercation with
colleagues in north-east Delhi, police said.
The incident took place in the New Usmanpur village at
around 9:30 pm when Jitendra, the victim, was returning home
from his tuition class.
He had a heated argument with three to four fellow
students who then stabbed him, a senior police official said.
Jitendra was rushed to Guru Tegh Bahadur hospital
where he was declared brought dead.
A case of murder has been registered and efforts are
on to nab the accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’