Student stabbed to death after altercation
New Delhi: A 17-year-old student was
stabbed to death tonight after he had an altercation with
colleagues in north-east Delhi, police said.
The incident took place in the New Usmanpur village at
around 9:30 pm when Jitendra, the victim, was returning home
from his tuition class.
He had a heated argument with three to four fellow
students who then stabbed him, a senior police official said.
Jitendra was rushed to Guru Tegh Bahadur hospital
where he was declared brought dead.
A case of murder has been registered and efforts are
on to nab the accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP