Student stabbed to death after altercation
New Delhi: A 17-year-old student was
stabbed to death tonight after he had an altercation with
colleagues in north-east Delhi, police said.
The incident took place in the New Usmanpur village at
around 9:30 pm when Jitendra, the victim, was returning home
from his tuition class.
He had a heated argument with three to four fellow
students who then stabbed him, a senior police official said.
Jitendra was rushed to Guru Tegh Bahadur hospital
where he was declared brought dead.
A case of murder has been registered and efforts are
on to nab the accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble