Student stabbed to death after altercation
New Delhi: A 17-year-old student was
stabbed to death tonight after he had an altercation with
colleagues in north-east Delhi, police said.
The incident took place in the New Usmanpur village at
around 9:30 pm when Jitendra, the victim, was returning home
from his tuition class.
He had a heated argument with three to four fellow
students who then stabbed him, a senior police official said.
Jitendra was rushed to Guru Tegh Bahadur hospital
where he was declared brought dead.
A case of murder has been registered and efforts are
on to nab the accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Clothes that repair their own rips? Study swears on new coatings!
- BCCI exempts Chennai Super Kings, Rajasthan Royals from paying annual IPL franchise fee: Report
- It may soon be time to say goodbye to dripping ice cream cones!
- Learn how much exercise you need to prevent death
- Scorpene leak: Data includes details on missile likely to be used in submarines