Students participating in CWG function served stale food
Ghaziabad: Students from eight schools in Ghaziabad, participating in the opening ceremony of the upcoming Commonwealth Games, were served stale food during a practice session in the national capital.
"I was pained to know about the complaint that children
were served poor quality food," principal DDPS Govindpuram,
Richa Sood told reporters.
Sood informed officials of the Commonwealth Games about
the incident and asked them to improve the quality of food,
warning the officials of not sending the children for the preparation otherwise.
Children from Sun valley school Vaishali, Indus valley
public school Vasundhra, Swami Vivekanand Saraswati school
Rajender Nagar, DAV public school Brij Vihar and DLF school
Rajendre Nagar, among others are scheduled to present yoga and
aerobics during the opening ceremony of the event.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India