Students participating in CWG function served stale food
Ghaziabad: Students from eight schools in Ghaziabad, participating in the opening ceremony of the upcoming Commonwealth Games, were served stale food during a practice session in the national capital.
"I was pained to know about the complaint that children
were served poor quality food," principal DDPS Govindpuram,
Richa Sood told reporters.
Sood informed officials of the Commonwealth Games about
the incident and asked them to improve the quality of food,
warning the officials of not sending the children for the preparation otherwise.
Children from Sun valley school Vaishali, Indus valley
public school Vasundhra, Swami Vivekanand Saraswati school
Rajender Nagar, DAV public school Brij Vihar and DLF school
Rajendre Nagar, among others are scheduled to present yoga and
aerobics during the opening ceremony of the event.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed