Students participating in CWG function served stale food
Ghaziabad: Students from eight schools in Ghaziabad, participating in the opening ceremony of the upcoming Commonwealth Games, were served stale food during a practice session in the national capital.
"I was pained to know about the complaint that children
were served poor quality food," principal DDPS Govindpuram,
Richa Sood told reporters.
Sood informed officials of the Commonwealth Games about
the incident and asked them to improve the quality of food,
warning the officials of not sending the children for the preparation otherwise.
Children from Sun valley school Vaishali, Indus valley
public school Vasundhra, Swami Vivekanand Saraswati school
Rajender Nagar, DAV public school Brij Vihar and DLF school
Rajendre Nagar, among others are scheduled to present yoga and
aerobics during the opening ceremony of the event.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui