Students protest fee hike, pelt stones
Greater Noida: Students of Amichand Inter College at Kasna on Wednesday protested the fee hike and pelted stones at the college premises.
Senior police officers pacified them after which they dispersed.
The students told the police that the college has more than double the fee this year and is demanding Rs 1500.
They alleged that last year too college had collected Rs 610 towards building fund and the college management promised to reduce the fee by Rs 300 and charge only Rs 1200.
District Inspector of Schools was informed by the police who promised action against the college.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH