Sultry conditions in Delhi
New Delhi: Delhi residents on Saturday woke up to an extremely sultry weather with the humidity level nearing the 90 per cent mark.
According to the MeT department, light rains in some areas are likely to bring relief to people in the latter part of the day.
"The humidity level so far has oscillated between 66 per cent and 88 per cent," a MeT official said.
According to the weatherman, the minimum temperature recorded so far is 27 degrees Celsius while the maximum expected later in the day is 35 degrees Celsius.
"It will be generally cloudy. Light rains and thundershowers may occur in some areas later in the day," he said.
The maximum and minimum temperatures forecast for tomorrow is 34 degrees Celsius and 27 degrees Celsius respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan chased by a tiger!
- Caught on camera: Woman stealing cell phone in store
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on Kejriwal's poisonous radio ad on Dadri incident
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!