Summer comes knocking at capital`s door
New Delhi: Summer knocked at the door of the
national capital on Sunday after a rather prolonged winter as
Delhiites experienced a hot Sunday with the mercury touching
35 degrees, six notches above normal levels.
The Sun shone brightly through the day and high humidity
levels made life tougher for denizens.
The maximum was recorded at 35.6 degrees Celsius, which
is six degrees above normal, the minimum was recorded at 17.3
degrees Celsius, one notch above normal for this time of the
season, the MeT office said predicting hotter days ahead.
Delhiites had been experiencing chilly and pleasant
weather until the past few days with summer yet to arrive.
Today, the humidity levels were between 37 and 81 and
this could increase tomorrow, the MeT office said.
It has forecast similar weather conditions for tomorrow
with the maximum and minimum temperatures to be 37 and 18
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!