Sunny but cold morning for Delhiites
New Delhi: It was a sunny but cold morning
for Delhiites on Tuesday as the minimum temperature dropped by
nearly four degrees while a layer of fog covered the city in
the early hours.
The minimum temperature was recorded at 7.9 degree
Celsius, one degree above normal and 3.7 degrees less than
yesterday`s 11.6 degree Celsius.
The maximum temperature in the last 24 hours was recorded
at 19.7 degree Celsius which is one degree below normal for
this time of the year.
There was a shallow fog cover over the city for sometime
in the morning but it did not have much impact on flight
operations at the Indira Gandhi International Airport.
The weatherman has predicted mist or shallow fog in the
morning tomorrow and the temperature could be between 8
and 21 degree Celsius.
Last month saw the minimum temperature come down to 2.9
degree Celsius on Christmas morning, the lowest for the season so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- 'Heartbroken' Virat Kohli deletes, then re-posts his sad pic
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what