Sunny but cold morning for Delhiites
New Delhi: It was a sunny but cold morning
for Delhiites on Tuesday as the minimum temperature dropped by
nearly four degrees while a layer of fog covered the city in
the early hours.
The minimum temperature was recorded at 7.9 degree
Celsius, one degree above normal and 3.7 degrees less than
yesterday`s 11.6 degree Celsius.
The maximum temperature in the last 24 hours was recorded
at 19.7 degree Celsius which is one degree below normal for
this time of the year.
There was a shallow fog cover over the city for sometime
in the morning but it did not have much impact on flight
operations at the Indira Gandhi International Airport.
The weatherman has predicted mist or shallow fog in the
morning tomorrow and the temperature could be between 8
and 21 degree Celsius.
Last month saw the minimum temperature come down to 2.9
degree Celsius on Christmas morning, the lowest for the season so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Analysing the murder mystery of Sheena Bora case- Part II
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack