Sunny but cold morning for Delhiites
New Delhi: It was a sunny but cold morning
for Delhiites on Tuesday as the minimum temperature dropped by
nearly four degrees while a layer of fog covered the city in
the early hours.
The minimum temperature was recorded at 7.9 degree
Celsius, one degree above normal and 3.7 degrees less than
yesterday`s 11.6 degree Celsius.
The maximum temperature in the last 24 hours was recorded
at 19.7 degree Celsius which is one degree below normal for
this time of the year.
There was a shallow fog cover over the city for sometime
in the morning but it did not have much impact on flight
operations at the Indira Gandhi International Airport.
The weatherman has predicted mist or shallow fog in the
morning tomorrow and the temperature could be between 8
and 21 degree Celsius.
Last month saw the minimum temperature come down to 2.9
degree Celsius on Christmas morning, the lowest for the season so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?