Sunny but cold morning for Delhiites
New Delhi: It was yet another sunny but cold
morning for Delhiites on Wednesday with the minimum temperature
hovering around eight degree Celsius while a layer of fog
covered the city in the early hours.
The minimum temperature was recorded at 8 degree Celsius,
one degree above normal, while the maximum was 20.6 degree
Celsius, which is normal at this time of the season.
Delhiites have been experiencing pleasant but cold
mornings for the past three days.
There was a shallow fog cover over the city for sometime
in the morning but it did not have any impact on flight
operations at the Indira Gandhi International Airport.
The visibility level in the capital in the morning was
500 metres, the MeT office said.
The weatherman has predicted mist or shallow fog in the
morning tomorrow and the temperature could be between eight
and 21 degree Celsius.
Last month saw the minimum temperature come down to 2.9
deg C on Christmas morning, the lowest for the season so far.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know