Sunny but cold morning for Delhiites
New Delhi: It was yet another sunny but cold
morning for Delhiites on Wednesday with the minimum temperature
hovering around eight degree Celsius while a layer of fog
covered the city in the early hours.
The minimum temperature was recorded at 8 degree Celsius,
one degree above normal, while the maximum was 20.6 degree
Celsius, which is normal at this time of the season.
Delhiites have been experiencing pleasant but cold
mornings for the past three days.
There was a shallow fog cover over the city for sometime
in the morning but it did not have any impact on flight
operations at the Indira Gandhi International Airport.
The visibility level in the capital in the morning was
500 metres, the MeT office said.
The weatherman has predicted mist or shallow fog in the
morning tomorrow and the temperature could be between eight
and 21 degree Celsius.
Last month saw the minimum temperature come down to 2.9
deg C on Christmas morning, the lowest for the season so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'