Sunny day in Delhi, thunderstorm likely on Tuesday
New Delhi: It was a pleasant sunny day in the capital on Monday, with the maximum and minimum temperatures staying below average. However, thunderstorms could occur Tuesday, the weather office said.
"The day`s maximum temperature dipped two notches below average at 24.2 degrees Celsius. The minimum temperature was 10.5 degrees, a notch below average for this time of the season", the India Meteorological Department (IMD) said.
The humidity levels wavered around 83 to 30 percent.
According to IMD, Tuesday will remain partly cloudy, with light fog in the morning and possibility of thunderstorms later in the day.
"Maximum and minimum temperatures on Tuesday will be around 25 and 11 degrees Celsius, respectively", the official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends