Sunny day in Delhi, Thursday to be similar
New Delhi: The capital experienced a sunny and humid Wednesday with the maximum temperature recorded at 35.5 degrees Celsius, a notch above average. The Met Office has forecast clear sky for Thursday.
The minimum temperature Wednesday was recorded at 25.8 degrees Celsius, average for this time of the year. The humidity was recorded between a high of 73 and low of 49 percent.
On Thursday, "the skies will generally remain clear, with maximum temperature likely to hover around 35 degrees Celsius", said the India Meteorological Department official.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway