Sunny day in Delhi, Thursday to be similar
New Delhi: The capital experienced a sunny and humid Wednesday with the maximum temperature recorded at 35.5 degrees Celsius, a notch above average. The Met Office has forecast clear sky for Thursday.
The minimum temperature Wednesday was recorded at 25.8 degrees Celsius, average for this time of the year. The humidity was recorded between a high of 73 and low of 49 percent.
On Thursday, "the skies will generally remain clear, with maximum temperature likely to hover around 35 degrees Celsius", said the India Meteorological Department official.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users