Sunny Friday in Delhi, rains likely
New Delhi: It was a sunny Friday morning in the capital with the minimum temperature recorded at 25.2 degrees Celsius, a notch above the season`s average. The Met office has said there is the possibility of rain in the afternoon.
"The skies will remain partly cloudy, with light rain from the afternoon in some parts of the city," said an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD).
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 74 percent.
The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 35 degrees Celsius.
Thursday`s maximum temperature was two notches above average at 36.2 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature settled at 23.4 degrees Celsius, a notch below average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- Divyansh Kakrora's death: Probe nails Ryan International School for glaring lapses; father alleges child was sodomised before murder
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step