Sunny Friday in Delhi, rains likely
New Delhi: It was a sunny Friday morning in the capital with the minimum temperature recorded at 25.2 degrees Celsius, a notch above the season`s average. The Met office has said there is the possibility of rain in the afternoon.
"The skies will remain partly cloudy, with light rain from the afternoon in some parts of the city," said an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD).
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 74 percent.
The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 35 degrees Celsius.
Thursday`s maximum temperature was two notches above average at 36.2 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature settled at 23.4 degrees Celsius, a notch below average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over SP leader Azam Khan's controversial remark on Muslim population
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowance Committee likely to submit report on 20 February
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO