Sunny Friday morning in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a sunny Friday morning in the national capital with the minimum temperature recorded three notches above the season`s average at 31.0 degrees Celsius.
The Met Office has forecast a cloudy day ahead.
"The sky will remain partly cloudy and thundershowers might occur in some parts of the city," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
The day`s maximum temperature is likely to hover around 41 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 56 percent.
Thursday`s maximum temperature settled three notches above the season`s average at 41.3 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature settled at 28.4 degrees Celsius, average for this time of the season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli