Sunny Friday morning in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a sunny Friday morning in the national capital with the minimum temperature recorded three notches above the season`s average at 31.0 degrees Celsius.
The Met Office has forecast a cloudy day ahead.
"The sky will remain partly cloudy and thundershowers might occur in some parts of the city," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
The day`s maximum temperature is likely to hover around 41 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 56 percent.
Thursday`s maximum temperature settled three notches above the season`s average at 41.3 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature settled at 28.4 degrees Celsius, average for this time of the season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Do condom ads encourage rape?
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda