Sunny Friday morning in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a sunny Friday morning in the national capital with the minimum temperature recorded three notches above the season`s average at 31.0 degrees Celsius.
The Met Office has forecast a cloudy day ahead.
"The sky will remain partly cloudy and thundershowers might occur in some parts of the city," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
The day`s maximum temperature is likely to hover around 41 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 56 percent.
Thursday`s maximum temperature settled three notches above the season`s average at 41.3 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature settled at 28.4 degrees Celsius, average for this time of the season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Special panel on India's NSG membership bid? We're not aware, says China
- Ruby Rai, Bihar Class 12 topper now under arrest for cheating, says she never wanted to top the exam
- Euro 2016: Iceland stun England in one of greatest ever shocks
- Three new suicide attacks in Lebanon village near Syria
- Preparing for Brexit, Britain may see new PM by early September