Sunny Friday morning in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a sunny Friday morning in the national capital with the minimum temperature recorded three notches above the season`s average at 31.0 degrees Celsius.
The Met Office has forecast a cloudy day ahead.
"The sky will remain partly cloudy and thundershowers might occur in some parts of the city," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
The day`s maximum temperature is likely to hover around 41 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 56 percent.
Thursday`s maximum temperature settled three notches above the season`s average at 41.3 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature settled at 28.4 degrees Celsius, average for this time of the season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?