Sunny Friday morning in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a sunny Friday morning in the national capital with the minimum temperature recorded three notches above the season`s average at 31.0 degrees Celsius.
The Met Office has forecast a cloudy day ahead.
"The sky will remain partly cloudy and thundershowers might occur in some parts of the city," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
The day`s maximum temperature is likely to hover around 41 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 56 percent.
Thursday`s maximum temperature settled three notches above the season`s average at 41.3 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature settled at 28.4 degrees Celsius, average for this time of the season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre