Sunny Monday in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a warm sunny morning in the capital on Monday. The minimum temperature was recorded at 24.8 degrees Celsius, average for this time of the season. The Met office has forecast a clear day.
"The maximum temperature will hover around 36 degrees Celsius, and the day will remain clear," said an official of India Meteorological Department.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 74 percent.
Sunday`s maximum temperature was recorded at 36.4 degrees Celsius, three notches above average, while the minimum temperature was recorded at 25.9 degrees Celsius, a notch above the season`s average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan had achieved nuclear capability in 1984: Abdul Qadeer Khan
- Pakistan able to target Delhi from Kahuta near Rawalpindi in five minutes: Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan
- US zoo kills gorilla after 3-year-old boy falls into enclosure
- EC cancels polls for two remaining Tamil Nadu Assembly seats - Know why
- Cloudbursts, rainfall in Tehri district of Uttarakhand; Gangotri-Kedarnath road closed, pilgrims stranded