Sunny Monday morning, cloudy day ahead in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a bright, pleasant Monday morning in Delhi with the minimum temperature settling a notch below average at 17.9 degrees Celsius. The met office has forecast a partly cloudy day ahead.
"The sky will be clear in the morning and it will turn partly cloudy towards evening," said an official from the India Meteorological Department (IMD).
The maximum temperature on Monday is expected to hover around 30 degrees Celsius, the IMD official added.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 75 percent.
Sunday`s maximum temperature was 31.5 degrees Celsius, two notches below average for this time of year, while the minimum settled a notch below the season`s average at 17 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How will Sonowal's govt solve problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam?
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam - Part II
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam? - Part III
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam? - Part IV
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges
- First Talgo train trial on Bareilly-Moradabad rail route on May 29
- Rahul Gandhi to lead rally against AAP, BJP over Delhi power crisis
- Uttarakhand Board Class 12th Examination Results 2016: (uaresults.nic.in) Uttarakhand Board (UK) Class 12th Results 2016, Uttarakhand Class 12 Results 2016 to be declared today
- There was no intention to show disrespect to Stalin or DMK, clarifies Jayalalithaa
- Air ambulance crash lands in Delhi: This is how the pilot saved lives of passengers