Sunny Monday morning, cloudy day ahead in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a bright, pleasant Monday morning in Delhi with the minimum temperature settling a notch below average at 17.9 degrees Celsius. The met office has forecast a partly cloudy day ahead.
"The sky will be clear in the morning and it will turn partly cloudy towards evening," said an official from the India Meteorological Department (IMD).
The maximum temperature on Monday is expected to hover around 30 degrees Celsius, the IMD official added.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 75 percent.
Sunday`s maximum temperature was 31.5 degrees Celsius, two notches below average for this time of year, while the minimum settled a notch below the season`s average at 17 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part II
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part III
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes?
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes? - Part II
- Sanjeev Rajput wins silver in 50m Rifle 3 Positions
- Google Maps introduces HD satellite imagery from Landsat 8 – Enjoy the view!
- Black money window: I-T dept creates special tab on website
- India's growth may dip by 0.60% on Brexit, predicts Morgan Stanley
- Players did not lose faith in Hodgson: Wayne Rooney