Sunny morning in Delhi, rain likely
New Delhi: It was a sunny and sultry Sunday morning in the capital, with minimum temperature settling at 21.8 degrees Celsius, five notches above the season`s average. The met department has forecast light rain later in the day.
"Sky would be partly cloudy. Thunder development or light rainfall is likely in some areas of the city," said an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official.
Maximum and minimum temperatures will stay around 33 and 19 degrees Celsius, the official added.
Humidity at 8.30 am stood at 68 percent.
Saturday`s maximum temperature was 34.8 degrees Celsius, four notches above average, while the minimum was 19.3 degrees Celsius - three notches above average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble