Sunny morning in Delhi, rain likely
New Delhi: It was a sunny and sultry Sunday morning in the capital, with minimum temperature settling at 21.8 degrees Celsius, five notches above the season`s average. The met department has forecast light rain later in the day.
"Sky would be partly cloudy. Thunder development or light rainfall is likely in some areas of the city," said an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official.
Maximum and minimum temperatures will stay around 33 and 19 degrees Celsius, the official added.
Humidity at 8.30 am stood at 68 percent.
Saturday`s maximum temperature was 34.8 degrees Celsius, four notches above average, while the minimum was 19.3 degrees Celsius - three notches above average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- Indian consulate in Munich puts out advisory
- Chancellor Angela Merkel to convene German security council after Munich shootings: spokesman
- Merkel aide says cannot confirm Munich shooting was terrorism
- US stocks hit new records; weak British data hits pound
- Whirlpool's biggest challenge is rapid changes in global markets: CEO