Sunny Sunday in Delhi, rains likely
New Delhi: It was a sunny Sunday morning in the capital as the minimum temperature settled a notch above average at 26.7 degree Celsius. The Met office has forecast light rain in some parts of the city.
"The skies will remain partly cloudy with very light rain and thundershower in some parts of the city," said an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD).
The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 35 degree Celsius, the official said.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 66 percent.
Since the arrival of the monsoon, the city has recorded 781.4 mm of rainfall.
On Saturday, both maximum and minimum temperature were normal at 34.2 and 25.9 degree Celsius respectively.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Modi govt 'promoting Brahmanism' in the name of 'Hindu Rashtravad': Arundhati Roy
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram