Suspected ISI agent held in Delhi
New Delhi: A suspected ISI agent was
arrested in the national capital allegedly with defence
documents, police said on Tuesday.
Kamran Akbar, based in Kolkata, was apprehended from near
the New Delhi Railway Station on February 13 on a tipoff, a
senior police official said.
He was allegedly in possession of some defence documents.
Akbar, who originally hails from Karachi, has married an
Indian national and also has an Indian passport.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan