Suspected ISI agent held in Delhi
New Delhi: A suspected ISI agent was
arrested in the national capital allegedly with defence
documents, police said on Tuesday.
Kamran Akbar, based in Kolkata, was apprehended from near
the New Delhi Railway Station on February 13 on a tipoff, a
senior police official said.
He was allegedly in possession of some defence documents.
Akbar, who originally hails from Karachi, has married an
Indian national and also has an Indian passport.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state