Suspected ISI agent held in Delhi
New Delhi: A suspected ISI agent was
arrested in the national capital allegedly with defence
documents, police said on Tuesday.
Kamran Akbar, based in Kolkata, was apprehended from near
the New Delhi Railway Station on February 13 on a tipoff, a
senior police official said.
He was allegedly in possession of some defence documents.
Akbar, who originally hails from Karachi, has married an
Indian national and also has an Indian passport.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'