Suspected ISI agent held in Delhi
New Delhi: A suspected ISI agent was
arrested in the national capital allegedly with defence
documents, police said on Tuesday.
Kamran Akbar, based in Kolkata, was apprehended from near
the New Delhi Railway Station on February 13 on a tipoff, a
senior police official said.
He was allegedly in possession of some defence documents.
Akbar, who originally hails from Karachi, has married an
Indian national and also has an Indian passport.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP