Techie`s pregnant wife falls from 5th floor, dies
Noida: A software engineer`s pregnant wife on Thursday fell to her death from the fifth floor of her Sector 82 Kendriya Vihar apartment, with her parents claiming that it is a dowry death, police said.
Software engineer Anurag Jain was married to Sanjal, resident of Mumbai, in May last year, and she was working as an administrative officer at Delhi electricity department, police said.
Jain told police that he came to know about her death only after neighbours informed him, they said.
The woman`s parents alleged that her husband was demanding dowry and she had died as she had refused to give it, police said.
Her husband has been put to detailed interrogation and a probe is on, DSP Raj Kumar Mishra said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families?
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families? - Part II
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India?
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India? Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the mystery of missing IAF aircraft AN-32