Teen maid gang-raped by two drunken men in Delhi
New Delhi: A 17-year-old housemaid was allegedly drugged and gang-raped by two drunken men at their rented accommodation in Jamia Nagar when she had gone there to meet her friend, police said on Tuesday.
The girl, who works as a maid, went to the house to meet her friend, who is also a maid, on her invitation but was trapped, police said.
In her complaint to the police, the girl alleged that her friend asked her to join her in a party where two of her male friends would also be present.
Once she went to her friend`s place, they gave her tea which was allegedly laced with sedatives. She became unconscious after drinking the tea, police said.
The girl also alleged that she was taken to another room by the two men and there she was raped. She approached the police later and the woman who lured her has been detained.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read