Teen maid gang-raped by two drunken men in Delhi
New Delhi: A 17-year-old housemaid was allegedly drugged and gang-raped by two drunken men at their rented accommodation in Jamia Nagar when she had gone there to meet her friend, police said on Tuesday.
The girl, who works as a maid, went to the house to meet her friend, who is also a maid, on her invitation but was trapped, police said.
In her complaint to the police, the girl alleged that her friend asked her to join her in a party where two of her male friends would also be present.
Once she went to her friend`s place, they gave her tea which was allegedly laced with sedatives. She became unconscious after drinking the tea, police said.
The girl also alleged that she was taken to another room by the two men and there she was raped. She approached the police later and the woman who lured her has been detained.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena Bora murder: Transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna; to be presented in court
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Peter Mukerjea knew Sheena was Indrani's daughter: Report
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them