Teenaged girl abducted, raped in south-west Delhi
New Delhi: A teenaged girl was raped
allegedly by two men in south-west Delhi, police said today.
The incident took place in Palam locality three days
ago when the victim was kidnapped by the two men with the help
of a juvenile who knows the girl, a senior police official
The girl was going to a local market to purchase some
articles when she was forced into a car allegedly by the young
men -- Avnish Yadav, Karambir and the juvenile -- and took her
to a flat.
"Yadav and Karambir allegedly took turns to rape the
girl. The juvenile did not rape her," the official said.
The incident came to light when the girl after
returning home told her parents about her ordeal after which
they approached police.
The girl was taken to a hospital for medical
examination which confirmed rape following which a case of
kidnapping and rape was registered and the three apprehended.
As the juvenile did not rape the girl, only a case of
kidnapping is registered against him.
There were reports that the trio allegedly forced her
to take contraceptive pills to avoid pregnancy.
However, when contacted, a senior police official in
south-west district said that he was not aware of this.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred