Teenager found murdered
Ghaziabad: A 16-year-old boy was stabbed to death by unidentified assailants in Masuri area here, police said on Tuesday.
Police said Guljar`s body wore several stab wounds on his stomach and chest. The body was found near Sikhroad area, about 300 meters away from his house, Monday night.
"A passerby found Guljar lying in a pool of blood and informed police.He was rushed to the district hospital where he was declared brought dead on arrival.
The body bore stab wounds on his chest and stomach.We are yet to establish the reason behind the murder," said a senior police officer.
A murder case has been registered against unknown persons at Mausri Police Station.
Guljar, a resident of Mayur Vihar Colony, was a painter.
Police are investigating the case and interrogating Guljar`s friends and neighbour to get some leads in the case, the officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone