Teenager found murdered
Ghaziabad: A 16-year-old boy was stabbed to death by unidentified assailants in Masuri area here, police said on Tuesday.
Police said Guljar`s body wore several stab wounds on his stomach and chest. The body was found near Sikhroad area, about 300 meters away from his house, Monday night.
"A passerby found Guljar lying in a pool of blood and informed police.He was rushed to the district hospital where he was declared brought dead on arrival.
The body bore stab wounds on his chest and stomach.We are yet to establish the reason behind the murder," said a senior police officer.
A murder case has been registered against unknown persons at Mausri Police Station.
Guljar, a resident of Mayur Vihar Colony, was a painter.
Police are investigating the case and interrogating Guljar`s friends and neighbour to get some leads in the case, the officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof