Teenager gang-raped for over two months in Delhi
Etah: Four person allegedly abducted and gang-raped a teenaged girl in Delhi for over two months, police said on Sunday.
Acting on a Court`s directive yesterday, police registered a case against the four accused, who allegedly abducted the victim on October three from Sewar village here and took her to Delhi where they repeatedly raped her.
The 18-year-old girl managed to flee from their custody and reached here. She approached a local Court after police refused to file an FIR.
The police registered a case against the accused Dharmendra, Lal Singh, Banti and Pappu yesterday.
The girl has been sent for medical examination, police said, adding an investigation in on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city