Teenager gang-raped for over two months in Delhi
Etah: Four person allegedly abducted and gang-raped a teenaged girl in Delhi for over two months, police said on Sunday.
Acting on a Court`s directive yesterday, police registered a case against the four accused, who allegedly abducted the victim on October three from Sewar village here and took her to Delhi where they repeatedly raped her.
The 18-year-old girl managed to flee from their custody and reached here. She approached a local Court after police refused to file an FIR.
The police registered a case against the accused Dharmendra, Lal Singh, Banti and Pappu yesterday.
The girl has been sent for medical examination, police said, adding an investigation in on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption