Teenager shot at by businessman`s security guard
New Delhi: In an incident of road rage, a teenager was shot at allegedly by security guard of a businessman after an argument, police said.
The incident took place at Delhi Cantt area last night and the victim has been identified as Vikas (18).
He was shot at by Somdev (35), the PSO of a businessman. Somdev was arrested, police said.
The boy was shot in his shoulder and was rushed to a nearby hospital where his condition is stated to be stable.
Vikas and his friends were on way to his home in Uttam Nagar on motorcycles.
"The boys thought that the accused`s car was trying to hit them. They entered into an argument and a fight ensued. Somdev then allegedly opened fire," a senior police official said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Helicopter crash kills six Vaishno Devi pilgrims, pilot near Katra; chopper service suspended