Teenager shot at by businessman`s security guard
New Delhi: In an incident of road rage, a teenager was shot at allegedly by security guard of a businessman after an argument, police said.
The incident took place at Delhi Cantt area last night and the victim has been identified as Vikas (18).
He was shot at by Somdev (35), the PSO of a businessman. Somdev was arrested, police said.
The boy was shot in his shoulder and was rushed to a nearby hospital where his condition is stated to be stable.
Vikas and his friends were on way to his home in Uttam Nagar on motorcycles.
"The boys thought that the accused`s car was trying to hit them. They entered into an argument and a fight ensued. Somdev then allegedly opened fire," a senior police official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal