Teenager shot at by businessman`s security guard
New Delhi: In an incident of road rage, a teenager was shot at allegedly by security guard of a businessman after an argument, police said.
The incident took place at Delhi Cantt area last night and the victim has been identified as Vikas (18).
He was shot at by Somdev (35), the PSO of a businessman. Somdev was arrested, police said.
The boy was shot in his shoulder and was rushed to a nearby hospital where his condition is stated to be stable.
Vikas and his friends were on way to his home in Uttam Nagar on motorcycles.
"The boys thought that the accused`s car was trying to hit them. They entered into an argument and a fight ensued. Somdev then allegedly opened fire," a senior police official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah