Teenager stabbed to death in Delhi
New Delhi: An 18-year-old boy was stabbed to death by unidentified attackers outside his house in the early hours Monday, police here said.
Police said that Sarvesh, a labourer from Uttar Pradesh, was found in a pool of blood outside his home in Amar Colony in south Delhi. He was taken by a neighbour to a hospital where he was declared brought dead.
He had a deep injury on his neck. A case of murder has been registered. His friends and neighbours have been questioned.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- This is how Dr APJ Abdul Kalam looked when he was a kid!
- Govt reviews porn ban order, blocks only child pornography-related websites
- 'Idiots are lined up at every step': Young IAS officer's fight against sexual harassment
- Which Kapoor does Katrina like the most besides beau Ranbir?