Teenager stabbed to death in Delhi
New Delhi: An 18-year-old boy was stabbed to death by unidentified attackers outside his house in the early hours Monday, police here said.
Police said that Sarvesh, a labourer from Uttar Pradesh, was found in a pool of blood outside his home in Amar Colony in south Delhi. He was taken by a neighbour to a hospital where he was declared brought dead.
He had a deep injury on his neck. A case of murder has been registered. His friends and neighbours have been questioned.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- IND vs NZ, 3rd ODI: Chase master Kohli stars as India beat Kiwis by 7 wickets, lead series 2-1
- Samajwadi Party feud LIVE: After his sacking, Ramgopal Yadav writes to Mulayam, says 'you're surrounded by evil forces'
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption