Teenager stabbed to death in Delhi
New Delhi: An 18-year-old boy was stabbed to death by unidentified attackers outside his house in the early hours Monday, police here said.
Police said that Sarvesh, a labourer from Uttar Pradesh, was found in a pool of blood outside his home in Amar Colony in south Delhi. He was taken by a neighbour to a hospital where he was declared brought dead.
He had a deep injury on his neck. A case of murder has been registered. His friends and neighbours have been questioned.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling