Teenagers stab each other over paltry sum
New Delhi: A brawl over Rs 100 proved
costly for two teenagers in the city as they ended up stabbing
each other, sustaining serious injuries.
Police said Tinku and Manu -- both 18 years of age and
residents of Vasant Kunj in South Delhi -- picked up a brawl
over Rs 100 early in the morning.
As the tiff intensified, both Tinku and Manu stabbed
each other. Manu sustained injuries in his chest while
Tinku got stab wounds on his shoulder.
Both of them were rushed to the AIIMS where their
condition is stated to be out of danger.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'