Teenagers stab each other over paltry sum
New Delhi: A brawl over Rs 100 proved
costly for two teenagers in the city as they ended up stabbing
each other, sustaining serious injuries.
Police said Tinku and Manu -- both 18 years of age and
residents of Vasant Kunj in South Delhi -- picked up a brawl
over Rs 100 early in the morning.
As the tiff intensified, both Tinku and Manu stabbed
each other. Manu sustained injuries in his chest while
Tinku got stab wounds on his shoulder.
Both of them were rushed to the AIIMS where their
condition is stated to be out of danger.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof