Terror module: Delhi Police intensify search for three others
New Delhi: Delhi Police is searching for a man, who was allegedly asked by Indian Mujahideen bosses to arrange hideouts for perpetrators of Pune blasts in August, and two other militants after smashing a terror module.
Police officials said they have intensified the searches for `Raju Bhai` and two other suspected terrorists involved in Pune blasts on August one.
The sketches of Raju Bhai and two terrorists were released following the questioning of three persons arrested in connection with the Pune blasts recently.
Delhi Police yesterday announced the solving of Pune blasts with the arrest of three persons. The Pune blasts were to avenge the murder of IM operative Qateel Siddique in Yervada Jail on June eight, they said.
According to police, Raju Bhai was asked by Riyaz and Iqbal Bhatkal to arrange accommodation in Delhi for those involved in Pune blasts and help them carry out terror strikes in Delhi and a temple in Bihar`s Bodhgaya.
He allegedly managed to find a rented accommodation for the suspected terrorists in Pul Prehladpur, police claimed.
While Asad Khan and Imran Khan were arrested from Pul Prehladpur on September 26, days after their arrival there, another Syed Feroze was apprehended from Nizamuddin Railway station on October one.
Maharashtra Police is in the capital and may question the arrested persons.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune