Terror module: Delhi Police intensify search for three others
New Delhi: Delhi Police is searching for a man, who was allegedly asked by Indian Mujahideen bosses to arrange hideouts for perpetrators of Pune blasts in August, and two other militants after smashing a terror module.
Police officials said they have intensified the searches for `Raju Bhai` and two other suspected terrorists involved in Pune blasts on August one.
The sketches of Raju Bhai and two terrorists were released following the questioning of three persons arrested in connection with the Pune blasts recently.
Delhi Police yesterday announced the solving of Pune blasts with the arrest of three persons. The Pune blasts were to avenge the murder of IM operative Qateel Siddique in Yervada Jail on June eight, they said.
According to police, Raju Bhai was asked by Riyaz and Iqbal Bhatkal to arrange accommodation in Delhi for those involved in Pune blasts and help them carry out terror strikes in Delhi and a temple in Bihar`s Bodhgaya.
He allegedly managed to find a rented accommodation for the suspected terrorists in Pul Prehladpur, police claimed.
While Asad Khan and Imran Khan were arrested from Pul Prehladpur on September 26, days after their arrival there, another Syed Feroze was apprehended from Nizamuddin Railway station on October one.
Maharashtra Police is in the capital and may question the arrested persons.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what
- MP student proposes Congress VP Rahul Gandhi's name to Guinness Book for losing maximum elections