There is nothing unprecedented in AAP’s achievement: BJP
Zee Media Bureau/Tarun Khanna
New Delhi: BJP leader Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi took a swipe at Aam Aadmi Party on Friday, saying that there is nothing unprecedented in what the latter has achieved.
He further added that AAP’s achievement is similar to the victory of TDP’s NT Rama Rao in Andhra Pradesh.
In 1983, the late N T Rama Rao`s TDP stormed to power within nine months of its formation, forming the first non-Congress government in Andhra Pradesh.
After the dazzling debut of AAP in the Delhi elections, Naqvi had also ridiculed the party by calling it ‘Aam-Amrud Party’ - a party of fruits. Moreover, he also mocked the party for claiming to stop Narendra Modi and the BJP.
Naqvi on Wednesday had also called AAP a ‘by-product’ of Congress and said that both AAP and Congress are worried about BJP`s prospects in the upcoming Lok Sabha polls.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read